Skip to content

Management pack FAQs

Once a buyer's been found for your home, their solicitor will usually ask your solicitor to provide information about any management enquiries they may have – known as a landlord's enquiry pack or an LPE1/FME1.

How do I request a management pack?

I'm a shared owner, how do I request a management pack?

If you're a shared owner then ensure you've made contact with our resales team.

We'll determine whether a pre-sale pack is required for your sale. If it is, the team will request this on your behalf. The fee payable will usually be collected on completion.

Email our resales team

I'm a leaseholder or freehold owner (own 100% shares), how can I request a management pack?

If you require a management pack for the sale of your property please submit an enquiry form.

Management pack enquiry

Latimer by Clarion Housing Group is the development arm of Clarion Housing Association Limited and Latimer Developments Limited, both are part of the Clarion Housing Group.

More management pack questions