Pre-sale management packs
If you’re a homeowner and selling your home, you or your solicitor may be asked to get a pre-sale pack from us. It’s a standard pack of details about your property.
Have you been asked for a pre-sale management pack?
There are administration fees that apply to these requests. View our administration fees table. A member of the home ownership team will contact you on receipt of a completed form, found on this page. The pack is valid for six months after issue. After that, a new pack will be needed and the full fee will be payable again.
The pre-sale management pack can be used by your solicitor to complete the Law Society LPE1 or FME1 form. Please note, we don’t complete these forms on your behalf.
What does the Pre-Sale Management Pack include?
|Three-year service charge history||✔
|Ground rent information||✔|
|Current service charge account balance and statement (including ground rent, if applicable)||✔||✔|
|Building insurance schedule and policy||✔|
|List of Section 20 notices served on the address||✔||✔|
|Planned major works for the block and/or estate (as applicable)||✔||✔|
|Asbestos risk assessment for the building (communal parts only)||✔|
|Fire Risk Assessment for the building (communal parts only)||✔|
|External Wall System information (EWS1) where applicable||✔|
|Confirmation if Japanese knotweed has been identified||✔||✔|
|Notice fee information||✔||✔|
|Landlord’s name and address||✔||✔|
|Details of any management company acting on the freeholders behalf||✔||✔|
We don’t include the following in pre-sale management packs:
- Planning Permission.
- Building Regulations Consent/Sign off.
- Section 106 Agreement (the requirements on which planning is granted for new houses).
- Section 38 Agreement (details how roads will be maintained).
- Tree Protection Orders – Local Authority.
This information can be sourced by the owners or solicitors from the Local Authority.
We don’t provide the following warranties or guarantees:
- Any appliance warranties (boiler, cooker) – handed to leaseholder at completion.
- Gas safety certificates – handed to leaseholder at completion.
- Electrical Test certificates - handed to leaseholder at completion.
- NHBC/Housebuilder warranties
This information can be sourced from Local Authority/Gas Safe Reg/NICEIC.
Pre-sale management pack enquiry
- You'll need to complete this form in one session. There's no option to save as you progress.
- Information you supply to us is treated with respect in line with data protection legislation.
For further details on how your personal information is used, how we maintain the security of your information, and your rights to access information we hold on you, please see our Privacy Notice.