Two bedroom | Apartment 48 | Malvern House
From £210,000 (25% of £840,000 Full Market Value)
Available Ready to move in
Apartment 48, Malvern House Windsor Apartments, Prince of Wales Drive, Wandsworth, London
For shared ownership call Latimer0300 100 0309
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (excluding bank holidays)
Inspiring two bedroom apartment in Malvern House
An outstanding collection of one bedroom homes with high-specification interiors, located within the prestigious Berkeley Prince of Wales Drive development. Featuring a large open plan living/kitchen area with access to a private balcony. Contemporary finishes throughout, including a fitted kitchen and integrated appliances. These gorgeous apartments are only a stone's throw from the iconic Battersea Park.
The open plan kitchen/living/dining area boasts a superior specification with integrated Hotpoint appliances and a washer/dryer in the spacious storage areas.
These apartments benefit from underfloor heating and comfort cooling throughout, an audio/video door entry system and Tomkinson Twist carpets to the bedroom.
Register your interest. We’ll then contact you with further information.
Am I eligible?
Restrictions and eligibility criteria apply to shared ownership homes to ensure the scheme benefits those who need it most. Further details can be found on our shared ownership page.
- 10 minutes into Central London
- Luxury fixtures and fittings
- Less than a ten minute walk from the newly opened Battersea Power Station tube station
- Prestigious Berkeley development
- Private balcony or terrace to each apartment
Virtual Tour | Malvern Two Bed Show Home
Costs quoted are an indicative guide to monthly costs for this property type and development. They are provided as a guide only. You should always seek advice and recommendations from an Independent Financial Advisor (IFA) or mortgage broker regarding mortgage products, affordability, interest rates, terms, conditions and method of payment.
(25% of £840,000 Full Market Value)
- Kaindl Chelsea Hickory wood effect laminate flooring to kitchen - living area and hallway
- Matt brilliant white paint finish to walls and ceilings
- Roller blind system in grey to windows and balcony doors
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Chrome ironmongery throughout
- Composite decking to balconies
You may also be interested in
- Outright sales
Welcome to Viewpoint, luxury new homes next to the river in Battersea
- 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- From £679,000