2 bedroom apartment Malvern House
From £205,000 (25% of £820,000 Full Market Value)
Ready to move in Ready to move in
Malvern House Windsor Apartments, Prince of Wales Drive, Wandsworth, London
For shared ownership, please call Latimer:0300 100 0309
Monday to Friday: 9am-5pm (excluding bank holidays); Saturday: 10am-4pm
Two Bedroom Apartment
An outstanding collection of two bedroom homes with high-specification interiors, located within the prestigious Berkeley Prince of Wales Drive development. Our two bedroom apartments feature a large open plan living/kitchen area with access to a balcony and contemporary finishes throughout, including a fitted kitchen and integrated appliances. These gorgeous apartments are only a stones throw from the iconic Battersea Park.
These apartments are available exclusively to applicants who live/work in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
Register your interest. We will then contact you with further information.
Am I eligible?Restrictions and eligibility criteria apply to shared ownership homes to ensure the scheme benefits those who need it most. These apartments are available exclusively to those who live/work in Wandsworth. Further details can be found on our shared ownership page.
- 10 minutes into Central London
- Luxury fixtures and fittings
- Less than a ten minute walk from the newly opened Battersea Power Station tube station
- Prestigious Berkeley development
- Private balcony or terrace to each apartment
(25% of £820,000 Full Market Value)
- Wood-effect laminate flooring
- Underfloor heating and comfort cooling system throughout
- Modern glass balconies with decking
- Recessed roller blind system to windows and balcony doors
Please note, whilst every effort has been taken to ensure that the information here is correct, it has been supplied as a guide. Latimer reserves the right to amend the specification as necessary and without notification.
You may also be interested in
- Shared ownership
Ambrose Apartments at Wimbledon Hill Park
Ambrose Apartments are set on the edge of beautiful parkland and close to Wimbledon Village
- 1 bedroom apartments
- From £127,500 (25% Full Market Value)