From £81,875 25% share of £327,500 Full Market Value
Available Open daily for viewings
3-5 Samara Drive, Southall, Ealing, London, Greater London, UB1 1JF
For shared ownership call Latimer0300 100 0309
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (excluding bank holidays)
One bedroom apartment Union Walk
This stunning one bedroom, contemporary apartment includes an open-plan living and dining area and high-specification interiors. The apartments are light and bright with full height glazed doors to your private terrace/balcony and well-sized living space. Finished with excellent detailing, there is smart and practical Kahrs flooring in oak finish and hyperoptic broadband connections. Pure white cabinets paired with tough Silestone worktops offer a clean contemporary look. Bosch appliances are included, bringing you the latest in energy efficient technologies for preparation, storage, laundry and dishwashing.
Register your interest and we’ll then contact you with further information.
Am I eligible?
Restrictions and eligibility criteria apply to shared ownership homes to ensure the scheme benefits those who need it most. Further details can be found on our shared ownership page.
- Integrated appliances
- Energy efficient features
- Audio/video door entry system
- Double glazing
- Green open space nearby
- Private terrace/balcony to selected homes
- Zonal heating
Costs quoted are an indicative guide to monthly costs for this property type and development. They are provided as a guide only. You should always seek advice and recommendations from an Independent Financial Advisor (IFA) or mortgage broker regarding mortgage products, affordability, interest rates, terms, conditions and method of payment.
25% share of £327,500 Full Market Value
- Kahrs Oak Breeze flooring to living areas
- Fully carpeted bedroom(s)
- Walls and ceilings in Dulux white
- Skirtings and architraves in white
- Vicaima internal doors in white with polished chrome door furniture
- Wardrobes with sliding mirror doors and tobacco walnut frame
- Vicaima entrance door in walnut veneer
- Community Fibre, Hyperoptic, and Openreach broadband
Your attention is drawn to the fact that it may not be possible to provide the exact products as referred to in the specification. In such cases, a similar alternative will be provided. Latimer reserves the right to make these changes as required.
You may also be interested in
- Shared ownership
The best of connected Southall living
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- All homes are now reserved