Skip to content

Reporting an urgent issue

In an emergency, if you’re in danger or your home is at immediate risk you may need to call the emergency services.

Follow advice on this page to troubleshoot other critical issues.

If there's a problem in a communal area of your building or property boundary, this needs to be raised with your managing agent or landlord. Check your home user guide for contact details.

repairs plumbing

Gas, electricity or water supply

Some issues, especially those relating to gas, electricity or water supply, will need emergency repairs.

Here you’ll find general guidance. However, your home user guide will help you to diagnose any issues specific to your home.

Plumbing and leaks

repairs plumbing
property security keys

Home safety