Whether you’re looking for a luxurious city centre apartment, or a rural family home, your brand-new Latimer home awaits you.
Beautiful homes for every budget
We have a huge selection of high-quality, bespoke homes throughout England with something to suit every budget.
- Affordable city centre flats, such as The Boulevard in the heart of Southwark.
- Luxury metropolitan apartments, such as Evergreen in Haringey.
- Spacious family homes in charming countryside towns, such as Ambersey Green in Hailsham.
- Contemporary, stylish homes on the water's edge, such as Conningbrook Lakes in Ashford, Kent.
Buying a new-build home is an exciting option if you’re a first-time buyer.
New-build homes typically have lower maintenance costs and come with warranty periods giving you greater peace of mind. And they often feature integrated appliances, so you don’t need to buy washing machines, fridge and freezers.
Government-led schemes offer helpful routes to home ownership.
Register your interest in one or more of our developments. We’ll be in touch with more information.
The buying process
Buying a new home is a life-changing experience. Discover how to make your buying journey a smooth one with our step-by-step guide.
- Working out your budget.
- Researching favourite locations.
- Finding your dream home.
- Arranging a viewing and reserving your home.
- Organising the legal things - progressing to exchange and completion.
- Moving in - home demo and receiving your keys.
Getting a mortgage
Different lenders, including banks and building societies, offer different mortgages. It’s good to shop around for one that suits you. Speaking to an independent mortgage adviser (also known as a broker) can really help.
We work with a panel of advisers who are available to assist you. They’re already familiar with our developments and have expertise in all the buying options we offer. They’ll help save you time and guide you in getting an agreement in principle.
Register your interest in one or more of our developments. We’ll then be in touch with more information.
Organising the legal things
Once you’ve found your perfect home with us, you'll need to complete a reservation form and pay the reservation deposit, which is deducted from your full deposit. This takes the property off the market.
You'll need a solicitor to work on the legal conveyancing process. Your solicitor will:
- check the lease and speak to your mortgage lender and our solicitors
- carry out searches and anti-money laundering checks
- check the paperwork and your mortgage are in place to complete your purchase.
Using our recommended solicitors
Our recommended solicitors know our developments and are experts in the legal processes for all our buying options. When you use one of our solicitors we aim to exchange contracts within 42 days for shared ownership sales and 28 days for outright sales.
Speak to our sales team to find out more about our recommended solicitors.