- Shared ownership
The best of connected Southall living
Homes at Junction West are now all reserved.
Superbly located in vibrant Southall, Junction West offers fast connections, a buzzing neighbourhood and plenty of local green space. It's the perfect place to call home.
The residents at Junction West will benefit from:
- Homes that are ready to move in
- A 2-minute* walk to Southall Station (Crossrail / Elizabeth Line: easy access to Central London and Heathrow Airport).
- Private balconies to most apartments, plus a central landscaped courtyard.
- A superb location in a truly exciting regeneration area.
Mortgage deposit lower than you might think
If you're struggling to save up for a mortgage deposit, consider shared ownership as a new approach. With the option to buy a share that fits with your finances, your deposit could be significantly smaller.
Find out more about making your home owning dream a reality, how to potentially reduce monthly costs and how shared ownership can work for you.
Am I eligible for shared ownership?
Restrictions and eligibility criteria apply to shared ownership homes to ensure the scheme benefits those who need it most. Further details can be found on our shared ownership page.
Doniford House, Healum Avenue, Southall, UB2 4AU
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- All homes are now reserved
Virtual tour | two bedroom duplex
Homes at Junction West are all reserved
Time to move on up
On your doorstep
Enjoy a convenient, comfortable lifestyle with everything you need close by. Commuting? Night out? Get up and go with speedy cross-city connections. With Southall station only 2 minutes' walk away, Central London and beyond is in quick, easy reach. Even better, Crossrail is arriving in 2022, cutting journey times across the capital in half.
Your new home
You may also be interested in
- Shared ownership
Union Walk at The Green Quarter
Welcome to Union Walk; part of the sought-after regeneration address at The Green Quarter.
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- From £81,875 (25% share Full Market Value)