Foundation House, Bracknell
Foundation House, Bracknell
Foundation House, Bracknell,
London Road, Bracknell, RG12 2UP
6 x One bed apartments
4 x Two bed apartments
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Please email: Sharedownership@latimerhomes.com or
Please call our sales number: 0300 100 0309
- The site is located 0.7 miles to the east of Bracknell town centre just off the A329.
- The site is within easy walking distance of the town centre and Bracknell mainline train station. Both are approximately 15 minutes walk away.
- Bracknell is easily accessible to both the M4 and M3 motorways giving direct access to both London and the South West.
- Bracknell’s town centre is currently undergoing a £240m regeneration. Works started in March 2015 and completion is scheduled for Spring 2017. Once complete, it will create a new social and cultural heart for the area, by bringing a high-quality mix of shops, restaurants and entertainment within vibrant public spaces to the town centre.
- Bracknell Station has direct trains into London Waterloo and indirect into London Paddington. Both services take approximately 1 hour and run approximately every 20 minutes.
- London Road has good public transport links with numerous bus routes connecting the site to the town centre. The site is within walking and cycle distance of the centre and there are cycle links along the sites northern frontage. The site therefore has excellent accessibility and is highly sustainable.
- There are a number of schools within close proximity to the development, including Bracknell and Wokingham College, Garth Hill College and Schools such as Holy Spring and St Josephs Primary School.
- Independent gas fired central heating
- Parking available (limited)
- Apartments with balconies
Prices & Affordability
1 Bed Apartment (48 m2) starting from £61,440 for a 35% share (full market value £175,543)
1 Bed Apartment (52 m2) starting from £66,928 for a 35% share (full market value £191,222)
2 Bed Apartment (72 m2) starting from £92,458 for a 35% share (full market value £264,167)
2.75% rent on AS equity retained
*Prices subject to change
Priority for applicants must live or work in the area or have strong local connections.
Require minimum incomes of:
£27,900 (single) £31,900 (joint) for a 1 Bed apartment
£35,800 (single) £39,800 (joint) for a 2 Bed apartment.
Find out more - SO
Want to find out more? Fill in the form below and we'll get back to you
1,2 & 3 bedrooms Apartment
GET SET TO SETTLE BY THE RIVER
£320,000.00 1 bedrooms Apartment
AVAILABLE NOW - Prices start at £112,000 for a 35% share (full market value £320,000) - A range of one & two bedroom apartments available for shared ownership.
£467,500.00 2 bedrooms Apartment
AVAILABLE NOW - Prices start at £163,625 for a 35% share (full market value £467,500) - Two bedroom apartments & duplexes available for shared ownership.