You will need to use a solicitor or licensed conveyancer to conduct the detailed work required to transfer ownership of a property. Our staff are not qualified to offer or provide legal advice, therefore we recommend that you seek specialist legal advice.

We can provide you with contacts of solicitors who specialise in shared ownership, however if you do choose an alternative solicitor please ensure that they are experienced in shared ownership conveyancing. This should save you considerable amounts of time and expense. It is not necessary to use a solicitor that is local to you.