From £73,625 25% share of £294,500 Full Market Value
Available Ready to move in
Ascot House, High Street, Staines-upon-Thames TW18 4QP
For shared ownership call Latimer0333 363 8269
Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm | Sunday 11am-5pm
High specification studio apartment
The fantastic studio apartments at Ascot House are an opportunity not to be missed. Offering everything you need in this carefully planned space, they even benefit from a balcony to relax and entertain.
With a high specification finish, these apartments boast underfloor heating, LED spotlights, a video entry system and white high gloss handleless kitchen units with soft close hinges.
In addition to all this, every apartment at Ascot House benefits from access to the residents private podium garden as well as a landscaped roof terrace on the 9th floor.
- Prime High Street location
- 4 minutes walk to Staines station
- Direct trains into London Waterloo
- Bars, restaurants, shops, cinema and gym within 5 minute walk
- Private terrace/balcony to every home
- Landscaped residents' roof terrace
Virtual tour | Ascot House studio apartment
25% share of £294,500 Full Market Value
Annual ground rent £100
- Amtico flooring in Noble Oak to hall, living, kitchen, dining and bathrooms (1 and 2 bedroom apartments)
- Amtico flooring in Noble Oak throughout (studio apartments)
- LED spotlights to hall, living, kitchen, dining and bathrooms
- Balcony with timber decking or paved terrace
- SkyQ and TV points to living room and master bedroom
Please note, whilst every effort has been taken to ensure that the information here is correct, it has been supplied as a guide. Latimer reserves the right to amend the specification as necessary and without notification.