2 bedroom, 7 Batts House
From £112,875 35% of £322,500 Full Market Value
Available Ready to move in
7 Batts House, Merrielands Crescent, RM9 6SJ
For shared ownership call Latimer0300 100 0309
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (excluding bank holidays)
Two bedroom apartment - 7 Batts House
This fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts spacious living with a modern specification and all appliances included as standard. The kitchen is fully integrated and the apartment benefits from high ceilings and generous storage. There is an en-suite to the master bedroom as well as a large south-facing balcony. The building also benefits from roof terraces with far reaching views.
Viewings by appointment only. Contact us today.
Am I eligible?
Restrictions and eligibility criteria apply to shared ownership homes to ensure the scheme benefits those who need it most. Further details can be found on our shared ownership page.
- Fully fitted kitchen appliances
- Finished to a high specification throughout
- Private balcony or terrace to each apartment
- Communal roof terraces
- Close to local amenities
- Bicycle store
Costs quoted are an indicative guide to monthly costs for this property type and development. They are provided as a guide only. You should always seek advice and recommendations from an Independent Financial Advisor (IFA) or mortgage broker regarding mortgage products, affordability, interest rates, terms, conditions and method of payment.
Key Information Documents
35% of £322,500 Full Market Value
- Laminate wood effect grey flooring to the living kitchen and dining areas
- Laminate wood effect grey flooring to the entrance hall
- Sky Q and TV points to living area and master bedroom linked to a communal Sky dish and aerial
- White emulsion walls throughout with white satin woodwork