From £94,500 35% of £270,000 Full Market Value
Strawberry Field, Sutton Road, Witchford, East Cambridgeshire, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB6 2LU
For shared ownership call Latimer0300 100 0309
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (excluding bank holidays)
Two bedroom house Strawberry Field
Surrounded by Cambridgeshire countryside, these brand new homes on the outskirts of Ely offer comfort and style in a peaceful village setting.
The Fenland, a two-bedroom semi-detached house at Strawberry Field includes an open plan living and dining area with a separate kitchen, a family bathroom with separate WC and two well-appointed double bedrooms. Each home benefits from private outdoor space and dedicated parking for two cars.
- Ideal location for young, growing families
- Close to local amenities
- Private garden
- Semi-rural village setting
- Covered by a reputable building warranty for peace of mind
- Shared ownership
Costs quoted are an indicative guide to monthly costs for this property type and development. They are provided as a guide only. You should always seek advice and recommendations from an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) or mortgage broker regarding mortgage products, affordability, interest rates, terms, conditions and method of payment.
35% of £270,000 Full Market Value
- Symphony Hacienda kitchens in Platinum with nickel handles
- Dark Ash laminate worktops with matching upstands
- Stainless steel gas hob and hood with stainless steel splashback
- Integrated oven
- Integrated fridge-freezer
- Freestanding washer dryer
- Plumbing provision for dishwasher